Wednesday, May 5, 2010

so, this is it.

the end of my freshman year.

i think i may cry. or that may just be because i hate the library so much now.

anyway, i just wanted to spread a little cheer during the worst week of college students' lives.

i will keep this girl anonymous for purposes you will soon find out.

we will refer to her as "friend." 

friend: Sarah, we've got to get out of here... (referring to the library)

me: Why? Let's just stay at least 30 more minutes.

friend: No, I've GOT to go... I'm ground dogging.

me: What the hell is ground dogging?

friend: I've got to go to the bathroom! Like... poop!

me: Hahahahahahahahahaha first off... it's prairie dogging and second of... there is no such thing as a ground dog its ground hog retard.

friend: Whatever. If you want a ride, we're leaving now. But I don't know if i can walk down the stairs.

the end. hope that put a little light in your gloomy exam week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment